1. I have never been in a physical fight.
2. My P.E. teacher in junior high let me sit on the sidelines and read instead of playing volleyball. Yes, I was that bad.
3. My first ‘chapter’ book was Dragonlance Chronicles which contained Dragons of Autumn Twilight, Dragons of Winter Night and Dragons of Spring Dawning
4. I worked in a music store called Warehouse Music to see if it was like the 90’s movie Empire Records. It was not, though still was a blast.
5. I have a bachelors in Communications
6. My first job out of college was at ADV Films working in marketing. ADV Films hired voice actors and produced dubbed over versions of Japanese animes. It was such a fun job and was where I met my husband. While working there I developed and was in charge of the Anime ADVocates program which sent out samples DVDs to school anime clubs. Click here to be embarrassed on my behalf.
7. My favorite anime is Fruits Basket (my first love triangle) followed by Outlaw Star (neither dubbed by my former employer)
8. Now I am a stay at home mom
9. I am a photographer (hobbyist)
10. I used to paint/draw until I found that I loved photography more.
11. I worked in photo-labs in high school and college.
12. I wanted to be a marine biologist all through middle school. I only recently realized I am terrified of the open ocean
13. My husband is an amazing artist (digitally and painting). You’ve seen some of his work in our Lego Cover art feature.
14. I love learning about insects-my favorite being the Praying Mantis. Which is cousins with my most hated insect…the cockroach.
15. I am much braver behind a camera than not.
16. I have a serious case of Wanderlust though I’ve not traveled since having my son.
17. My first video game I played was King’s Quest on the old Tandy computer
18. I love the Dragon Age games–Alistair being my favorite game character though Fenris is a close second
19. I forget my age and have to be reminded by my family members
20. My birthday is September 11