You can find out your super power in the Renegades world by taking this quiz. Be sure to let me know your results in the comments!
When asked the question of whether I leaned more renegade or anarchist I knew immediately that I was renegade. I love reading about villains but when it comes down to it I will always cheer for the side of good. I think the reason I love reading about villains and their histories is because I’m always looking for that sliver of good within them. I want them to be redeemed. I thought I’d list for you my top list of villains that I still hold out hope for one day they’ll come around just imagine what they could do with their powers if working for the side of good!
Some spoilers below- mild but if you’ve not read the Shadow and Bone trilogy you might skip this next portion….
- Always The Darkling (from Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo). He is my favorite villain and I am always pondering his childhood and how he might still be redeemable. I love him so much and I need to read a novella all about his past (in great detail).
- Catwomen- is she really a villain? I think she has so much good in her that’s just waiting to show
- Dracula- have you seen the old movie Bram Stoker’s Dracula? It paints Vlad as a saddened, love sick guy that just wants to find his beloved. How bad could he really be?
- Jareth from Labyrinth- Ok, he is so not THAT bad. He could have been way worse and just because he lives with goblins it doesn’t mean anything. I think he has a real drive to live in the light.
- Hannibal Lector from Silence of the Lambs- you know he loved Clarice in some way- he totally helps her out in finding the bad guy
Who are you favorite villains that you want to see come to the good side?
About the Book
By Marissa Meyer
Release Date: November 7, 2017
Publisher: Feiwel & Friends
From #1 New York Times-bestselling author Marissa Meyer, comes a high-stakes world of adventure, passion, danger, and betrayal.
She wants vengeance. He wants justice.
The Renegades are a syndicate of prodigies humans with extraordinary abilities who emerged from the ruins of a crumbled society and established peace and order where chaos reigned. As champions of justice, they remain a symbol of hope and courage to everyone…except the villains they once overthrew.
Nova has a reason to hate the Renegades, and she is on a mission for vengeance. As she gets closer to her target, she meets Adrian, a Renegade boy who believes in justice and in Nova. But Nova’s allegiance is to a villain who has the power to end them both.