This week was a big week in book mail. I’m going to be lazy and not do all the links (sorry not sorry). Hopefully you can read the title and author. If not let me know and I’ll provide it in the comments.
Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews is a weekly meme where you show what books you’ve purchased, gotten from the library, received from giveaway, as gifts or for review.
For Review (solicited):
For Review (unsolicited):
I’ve been having some good luck with giveaways lately! I won Silvern from Christina Farley from her site (along with a pre-order) and the December NOVL Box curated by Holly Black.
I purchased from Books of Wonder so I got a signed copy. I ordered this prior to knowing I would make it to the event so I have two signed copies…that means I’ll be doing a giveaway soon.
Posts from Last Week:
- Giveaway for my ARC of The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
- Review of Unmade (Entangled #2) by Amy Rose Capetta
- Blog Tour for The Mime Order– Review + Giveaway
- Review of Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- Blog Tour for Tuck Everlasting– Discussion
- Lego Cover Art- I’m creating my first cover by myself (cough-ACOTAR-cough). I’m almost finished so it should publish on Sunday. The Lego Cover for Ensnared is still in the works and should be finished soon. Hopefully this month.
- I’ll be participating in Valentine Blog Hop next month
- Interview with Melinda Salisbury author of The Sin Eater’s Daughter in early February
- Blog Tour for Dove Arising by Karen Bao in late February
I’ve got three other interviews in the works so look forward to those as well.
click on image to go to giveaway
How was your week?