This last week my little one was sick so it was a bit of a struggle because I hate seeing him in pain and lack of sleep. I didn’t get much reading or blogging in but he’s on the mend so things are getting much better around here.
On to the newest additions to my shelves. Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews is a weekly meme where you show what books you’ve purchased, gotten from the library, received from giveaway, as gifts or for review.
For Review (unsolicited):
My attempt to like contemporary…
Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
Last Week’s Posts:
- Discussion– Help Recommend Me a Book
- Abandoned– The Palace of Spies by Sarah Zettel
- Discussion– How do you decide which book to read from your TBR pile?
- Review of The Winner’s Crime by Marie Rutkoski
- Pre-Order of The Wrath & the Dawn ENDS TONIGHT. Details on Twitter
- Pre-Order of Magonia. Details on Twitter
- 14 Days of Swoon Giveaway
- Pre-Order of The Storyspinner
How was your week? What books did you add to your shelves?