Happy Passover and Easter weekend folks. I hope everyone is having good weather and wonderful family time. It’s been a bit rainy here but the sun peeked out for a bit today. Planning on dying eggs tomorrow and enjoying some family time.
This week was SPECTACULAR in book mail. I am so excited about what I received and I can’t wait to read them all.
Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews is a weekly meme where you show what books you’ve purchased, gotten from the library, received from giveaway, as gifts or for review.
Posts from Last Week:
- Review of An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- Review of The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey
- Giveaway– The Cage and Lying Out Loud
- My April TBR Pile
- Review of Nightbird by Alice Hoffman
- Review of A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas