I was out of town last weekend so I didn’t post so this will be for two week’s worth of books. Boy, did I have a great haul these last two weeks. I love each of these books oh so much. I can’t wait to read the ones I’ve not read it.
Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews is a weekly meme where you show what books you’ve purchased, gotten from the library, received from giveaway, as gifts or for review.
Ahhh! I love all of these so much! I have read End of Days (look for my review next week), Shadows (LOVE this series) and Ember in the Ashes. I’ve started Rook and I’m loving it.
Random yet Relevant
I’ve interviewed a couple of these authors from my stack up above so I wanted to direct you over to their interviews if you’re interested.
- Interview with Sharon Cameron author of Rook. I interviewed Sharon a couple of years ago about her debut series. She talks about automatons and which fictional characters she wishes she’d written. So check it out especially if you’re on the fence about reading her other series.
- Interview with Sabaa Tahir author of An Ember in the Ashes. I adore Sabaa and her debut novel was exceptional. Learn more about how long she worked on it and her music play list.
Last Week’s Posts
- Review of Lion Heart by A.C. Gaughen
- Another ARC Giveaway
- Series Review– The Dispossessed by Page Morgan
- My May TBR Pile
Posts to Look For Next Week
- Interview with Renee Ahdieh author of The Wrath & the Dawn + Giveaway
- Blog Tour A Matter of Heart – Giveaway
- Review of Rook by Sharon Cameron
- Review of End of Days by Susan Ee
I’ve not been as active commenting or replying to comments because I’ve not been in the mood to blog much this last week. I keep trying to get myself motivated but it wasn’t happening. So, I’m hoping that the fresh month of May will help inspire me. So far so good. May you will be an amazing month, right?