I hope everyone had a great week! Mine was productive. I got the urge to paint my bathroom vanity so I did that which led to me painting base boards throughout my house and doing other random home stuff. House seems nice and clean so I’m happy for that.
May has such an amazing line up of releases including A Court of Thorns and Roses which I had to preorder. It is lovely in person. Has anyone gotten the UK version? I’d love to see how it looks in comparison.
Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews is a weekly meme where you show what books you’ve purchased, gotten from the library, received from giveaway, as gifts or for review.
Thank you Abrams, St Martins and McDuffie Communications! Also, thank you Kelly and Macmillan for Dream a Little Dream. It’s oh so pretty.
Last Week’s Posts
- My May TBR Pile– I’ve also added a link up so you can link to your TBR post!
- Interview with Renee Ahdieh author of The Wrath & the Dawn + Giveaway
- Blog Tour– A Matter of Heart– Giveaway
- Review of End of Days by Susan Ee
Next Week’s Posts
- Review of Rook by Sharon Cameron
- Discussion Post
- Review of The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker
- Blog Tour- 5 to 1– Guest Post
- Blog Tour- The Girl at Midnight– Interview
- The Wrath & the Dawn (ends in 2 and half days)
- A Matter of Heart (ends in 2 and half days)
- Twitter Giveaway for 2 ARCs (click on image to go to the giveaway):