Hi there. I hope you’ve had a decent week. It’s felt busy for me…the entire month of May has felt busy. This week was a bit slow on book mail but I love what I received.
Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews is a weekly meme where you show what books you’ve purchased, gotten from the library, received from giveaway, as gifts or for review.
Last Week’s Posts:
- Review of Rook by Sharon Cameron
- Review of The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker
- Blog Tour– 5 to 1 by Holly Bodger
- Blog Tour– The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey
Next Week’s Posts:
- Lego Cover Art for A Madness So Discreet
- Review of The Novice by Taran Matharu
- Discussion Post
- Possible book giveaway
Have you been checking out #booksfortrade on Twitter? I think a ton of people (including myself) have been trading and it’s been really fun (and I’ve acquired a pretty hefty PO shipping bill I’m sure). I have a few pics posted if you wanted to take a look here , here and here Some have been claimed but if you’re interested in any pictured let me know.