This was a rather quiet week around my house. I can’t say much of anything happened. I did manage to finish Legacy of Kings and read The Weight of Feathers this week. I’ve been so slow at reading lately it felt good to finish two books.
Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews is a weekly meme where you show what books you’ve purchased, gotten from the library, received from giveaway, as gifts or for review.
Last Week’s Posts
- Fledgling Author Chat – Contemporary, Mystery and Thrillers
- Review of The Accident Season by Moïra Fowley-Doyle
- Top Ten Tuesday– Diverse Books
- Review of Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman
Coming Next Week
- Blog Tour- Damage Done Review and Giveaway
- Review Of Dreams and Rust by Sarah Fine
- Review of Silver in the Blood by Jessica Day George