AHHH, my son will start kindergarten in a week *sobs* I’m not ready! Anyway, this last week my kiddo and I spent the whole week sick. It was pretty well awful and today I spent disinfecting my entire house. Things feel sparkly clean now so that’s nice. We’re all better and somehow my husband avoided getting it (I was not so lucky). I feel like the sick threw off my entire week but hopefully that means that we can start school healthy and with some immunity.
Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews is a weekly meme where you show what books you’ve purchased, gotten from the library, received from giveaway, as gifts or for review.
This week was a pretty amazing book mail week and a lot of that was due to my wonderful friends Kelly and Crystal. These two ladies are so important to me and I consider them some of my closest friends. Thank you dear friends.
Last Week’s Posts
- Blog Tour– The Accident Season interview with Moïra Fowley-Doyle
- Top Ten Tuesday– Authors I’ve Read The Most Books From
- Lego Cover Art– Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
- Review– The Uninvited by Cat Winters
- Pre-order of either The Girl from Everywhere or Blackhearts, ends 9/1, INT
- Pre-order of Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas ends 8/20, INT
- Pre-order of A Gathering of Shadows by Victoria Schwab
These are tentative and might change
- Review of Lock & Mori
- Interview with Mindy McGinnis + giveaway
- Review for Of Dreams and Rust
- Top Ten Tuesday or a discussion post