Happy Halloween week! I can’t believe it’s this time again! This year is speeding by and in some ways I’m okay with that but in others I’m not ready for so much time to have passed.
This Halloween my family is going with a Star Wars theme. I get to be Princess Leia, husband is Obi Wan and the kiddo is Darth Vader. I’ll be sharing pictures after Halloween so you can see us in all our glory but for now I have the one above of me as Princess Leia. I’ve wanted to do this costume for ages so I’m very excited. Tomorrow is scheduled to rain all day here so I’ve got my fingers crossed that doesn’t happen.
This was a very exciting week for me because I announced my newest project, My Friends Are Writers. I talked some about it here and you can check out the splash page and sign up email updates if you’d like. This will be a project management tool designed for writers. I really can’t wait to share more info.
Half of the above were surprises (and what fine surprises they were). I’d not heard of the Becca Fitzpatrick book before (!!!) but I’m really excited to dive in. All her books I’ve read are always very fast paced and I’m eager for that right now. And I must say–the texture on the book is amazing. I am reading Ten Thousand Skies Above You right now and am enjoying it! A Book of Spirits and Thieves is a gift and I’m so incredibly happy to own it (and complete my collection). It is sooo beautiful. Look for collection pictures coming soon to Instagram. I’ve not heard of Faking It nor have I read the first book in the series. Has anyone read it?
Last Week’s Posts
- Let’s Talk A Bit About My Friends Are Writers
- If I Could Rule Westeros + a Falling Kingdoms Giveaway
- Top Ten Tuesday Halloween-ish Reads
- Review of Art in the Blood by Bonnie MacBird
- #ShelfieHop Giveaway Ends 10/31 at midnight
- Falling Kingdoms Giveaway- The first 3 books in the series
- Pre-Order of Wink, Poppy Midnight on Twitter
- Pre-Order of either The Beauty of Darkness OR The Star-Crossed Queen