It’s 2016 and AHHH I can’t believe it. I was out of town all last weekend so I feel so out of the loop and I feel that I’ve not posted in ages. I hope now that the kiddo is back in school I can be crazy productive here and read a ton of books. I’ve only just finished one book so far this year (Bookishly Ever After)
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke an the Bookish. Each week a different question is posed and gives us bloggers an opportunity to share our top tens on all different types of bookish topics.
- Read more backlist titles and books I’ve owned but haven’t ever made the time to read.
- Reread The Winner’s Curse series and The Kiss of Deception
- Try to request less arcs- attempt to avoid getting pulled into the hype and desiring books I’d normally not be 100% keen on reading.
- Do try to branch out into more genres. I’ve started reading a bit of contemporary and I’d like to keep this up
- Comment more on other blogs! (yep this one EVERY year)
- Finally plan posts ahead of time. I am the “type it up and hit publish” type of blogger but I’d love to have some posts ready to go for those times I’m busy.
- Attend TLA in April- I’ve never been to a big convention type event before
- Be pickier about what blog tours I participate in (oops- I’m signed up for like 6 already this year-but I’m crazy excited for each of the books)
- Continue to build up blogger friendships and meet new bloggers.
- Figure out a better blog/life balance.
Those are all I can think of right now. I’m fairly crummy at making New Year resolutions- it’s not something I really do for my personal life but I do like setting goals for my bloggy life. In the past I’ve focused on growing my reader base but this year I think I’ll focus more on my enjoyment and taking control of what I do in my space- reading the books I want to read and all that jazz.
To all my readers…