2014 is upon us and as is customary I plan to make some resolutions and goals for the upcoming year. I have loved my blogging experience of 2013 but I do think I can do a few things to make this new year run smoother and be a little less stressful.
Reading Goal for 2013:
I met my Goodreads Goal of 125 books! It was very close but with some Twitter support I buckled down and did it.
For this year I’d like to:
- Be better at commenting and responding to comments
- Write my reviews right after finishing the book
- Read and review the books that I have on my bookshelves
- Request only the books I’m very interested in and not let hype convince me to request a book even though the topic or genre doesn’t interest me.
- Create more original content for the site (interviews, Lego covers or new features)
- Meet my 2014 Goodreads goal of 130 books
Things that I’m changing on the Blog:
I really enjoy visiting other blog’s memes but feel that it takes up a bit too much of my time to participate. So for now, I’ll be dropping Waiting on Wednesday, Teaser Tuesday and Top Ten Tuesday. I will keep doing Stacking the Shelves/Showcase Sunday.
As my readers…is there anything you’d like to see more of/ less of?
And since World After was my most viewed review it is only fitting to give a copy away, yes? The publisher has offered to give away a copy to a US winner and so I’ll provide a copy to an international winner–so I’m giving away two copies of World After by Susan Ee
a Rafflecopter giveaway