I am sadly sporadic with my participation though I always do love doing this meme. Today’s topic is SO fun. I’m not sure I’ll be able to limit it to ten but I’ll do my best.
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a different question is posed and gives us bloggers an opportunity to share our top tens on all different types of bookish topics.
10 Wishes I’d Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me
- To meet my soul sister Heidi Heilig: We’d talk books, eat donuts and be wonderfully awkward with one another. It would be divine.
- A coffee date with Becky Wallace, Nicole Castroman and myself.
- To be able to read multiple books at the same time. And I don’t mean setting aside one to read another. I’m talking a super power here.
- Copies of the 2016 Harper fantasy books. So. Many. Fantasy. Books. I need them all.
- For Kendare Blake’s Anna Dressed in Blood series to become a movie with the perfect cast, direction etc.
- I repeat that last wish for Susan Ee’s Angelfall books too.
- For Benedict Cumberbatch to do audio for all my favorite books (okay add in Tom Hiddleston too)
- To attend BEA and meet ALL THE AWESOME PEOPLE
- For the Throne of Glass TV series to happen and be amazing
- To have the sequels to The Wrath and the Dawn and An Ember in the Ashes in my hands at this moment. Ok. And The Winner’s Kiss and The Beauty of Darkness too.